For over 20 years, it has been a dream of Philippe Lebru and of his whole team to one day see a UTINAM mechanical artwork join the prestigious ranks of the brands selected by the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève.
It was therefore a huge honour to discover that the Kontwaz Bauhaus 2, signed Philippe Lebru and Alain Silberstein, had been pre-selected for the prestigious 2022 Grand Prix de L’Horlogerie de Genève in the “Mechanical Clock” category.
The Grand Prix de Genève is:
- A celebration of excellence in contemporary independent clock and watchmaking since 2001
- The promotion of traditions, innovation, expertise and crafts, as well as the clock and watchmaking culture of the Jura and of the rest of the world
- An unmissable event for the luxury goods and clock and watchmaking industries
- An exhibition of nominated pieces in Geneva and worldwide
- Fifteen categories designed to promote the huge diversity that exists in mechanical art and the art of clock and watchmaking
- The creation of a “Mechanical Clock” category for the 2022 event, which we have been nominated for alongside other renowned talents in clockmaking.
Find more the articles about the 2022 GPHG here: